I’m Lisa Goins, Pastors Wife & Mom of 4, Speaker & Encourager of women, Founder of the She Knew Gathering, and now Author of Courageously Uncomfortable: a book that shares the deep desires of my heart to encourage women to break free of their comfort zone and pursue the life God meant for you to live, even if you have to be uncomfortable while you do it!
This is real life for me as I push forward, courageously and uncomfortably, in all God has for me to do.
Here are a few of my favorite things:
• Coffee; Coffee time with Jesus and Coffee Chats with friends.
• M&M’s- forever a slave to my sweet tooth
• TJ Maxx- Bargain Shopper at heart
• Hallmark Movies- Sappy, I know
• Beaches- and all sunny spots by the water
• Speaking and Encouraging- Whether its for 2 or 20 or 200 or 2000, I come alive when speaking as I see women move beyond their deep regrets and insecurities and make a decision to show up for their new life; the one full of God given potential and unlimited possibilities in Christ Jesus.
I know what its like to live a life where insecurity rules the day and fear determines most of your decisions but that is not the way it was meant to be for any of us. Having not grown up in church I was completely un-groomed for the ministry(I affectionately call myself the Un-Pastors Wife) My past could gain a spot in the Bad Girls of the Bible book and many days I’m still in awe that the Love of Jesus changed the course of my life. I consider it nothing short of a miracle that I have a platform to speak into womens lives on a regular basis.
I hope we meet face to face someday, maybe at a women’s event or sharing our hearts over a cup of coffee but either way know that I am cheering for you to be all that God created you to be!
He had a Plan and a Purpose for her life so She Believed